G-IPRD is committed to the following goals
- Promote research entrepreneurship and establish the center as a knowledge based resource storehouse.
- Work as a policy think tank that develops and promotes alternative solutions to issues concerned with the society.
- Focus on information dissemination, capacity building and technology exposure by organizing seminars, workshops and dialogues.
- Strengthen democratic institutions to enable coherent, reasoned and consistent policy formulation leading to better quality of life of every citizen.
- Popularize liberal values, promote civil liberties and protect human rights.
- Empower women and youth through sustainable community development programs.
- Provide platform for every citizen to engage in political dialogue and democratic process.
- Conduit the emergence of young leaders.
- Work towards achieving global peace, harmony and cooperation through collaborating with like-minded individuals, groups and organizations at the national and international levels.